Sunday, February 16, 2014

Some baby things...


Good Morning|! I've been quiet here lately. Mostly from working at my part time day job, and spending all free time working on personal projects and a few custom orders :)

My sister-in-law had a baby shower to attend recently and wanted to gift something special. I offered to make up a little baby set of a burp cloth and a bib. Since we don't know the gender of the baby, I went with a Dr.Seuss theme. Its pretty gender neutral I think (and who doesn't like Dr.Seuss!?).

The bib is between an infant and toddler size, so hopefully gets some good use.

The Burp cloth I made a 8"x8" so its a nice size. Big enough to be useful, but small enough for even a little one to carry around. 

I backed both with soft squishy terry cloth. Easy to use, easy to wash and super absorbent. 

I really enjoyed making these...so will be adding them to my list of items :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment