Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday Madness

I'm working on a few projects this week. I've got so many ideas and patterns bookmarked, and I'd really like to start actually making them! 

First up, is a table topper. I picked out some neutral scraps to use for this one. Its going to have some red and teal applique on it, so the neutral background squares will work well.
(This table topper will be available for purchase once its finished)

This project really had me perfecting my corners. I'm actually quite pleased with how crisp they turned out.



Next up, I made a grey and blue patchwork mug rug, with a cute little Owl in the middle. I'm loving owls these days.  
(Available for purchase: $15 shipped within Canada and the U.S)

 I also paired up some scraps to make this cute little zippy. It measures 7.5" x 6". Fully quilted with cotton batting to protect your belongings. I added a sweet little zipper charm (from Tonic & Lime Designs) to the zippy. Here's the front and back of the pouch:

(Available for purchase: $25 shipped within Canada and to the US)

Finally, a rainbow mug rug. I will be hand binding this tonight. I love love love rainbows. Don't you? This mug rug would brighten up a snow day like today. Add a nice warm beverage, a yummy snack, and you're good to go!

(Will be available for purchase once its complete) 

How has your Monday been so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment