Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tuesday morning, and a guest post!

Morning all!

I've been away for a whole week here, and didn't even realize it. I've been busy behind the scenes with some orders and personal projects. 


For the blog, I've decided to dedicate one day a week to posting recipes. There will be appetizers, entrees, soups, salads, desserts... some Indian, some non-Indian, but all will be based on my diet which is vegetarian, and free of gluten, dairy, egg, soy, peanuts, and corn. 

For this week, I am sharing a recipe over at my friend Carla's blog as my first guest post. Please check it out and I hope you try making it yourself. Let me know what you think, and if you have any questions or suggestions, leave me a comment :)

Here's the link to the recipe guest post: http://halfdozendaily.typepad.com/my-half-dozen-daily/2013/09/introducing-my-friend-shruti-and-a-delicious-recipe-to-share.html

What recipes would you like to see in the coming weeks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment