Friday, August 23, 2013

Some custom eye masks...

Happy Friday!

I had a successful sewing night last night. I made three custom eye masks - complete with quilting, adjustable Velcro straps and backed with super soft cotton velour. 


I still have a long list of orders to get to, but this was a good start. Right? =D



Three custom eye masks, ready to head home to their owners! So squishy soft, and perfect for a relaxing snooze :)






This one uses fabric from Joel Dewberry's Heirloom collection. The print is called "Chrysanthemum". 

...and backed with a lovely lime green cotton velour. 


This one uses Michael Miller's "Toot Toot" print for the front...


...and a gorgeous, vibrant orange cotton velour for the back.


And finally, possibly my personal favorite. The fabric is Timeless Treasures "Boy Meets Girl"...



 ...and a soft lilac cotton velour for the back. 

All three have an adjustable Velcro strap. I made the straps extra long, so the owner can cut it down to their perfect size!

Next time, I will make an encased elastic - easy on/off for those highly interrupted naps for us mommies :)



No comments:

Post a Comment